Author Topic: Re: Search History List  (Read 6670 times)

StephenW

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 21
Re: Search History List
« on: November 11, 2007, 09:06:10 PM »
I was trying this a while ago, and I found that the right mouse button on the combo box does not work - it brings up the toolbar RMB menu, rather than the one for that combo box.  On normal toolbar icons, you get a menu with one item, "Properties".  But even that only works if the icon is not greyed out - if it is, you get no menu at all.  I think both of those behaviours are probably bugs - the RMB menu for the toolbar item should always be what you get.

Also, how do you remove an icon or combo box from a toolbar?  If it is in the documenation anywhere, I could not find it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 02:37:36 PM by Lisa »

hs2

• Hero Points: 292
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »
1. Seems that the combobox needs to get the focus first (l-click) before r-clicking provides the context menu of this item.
2. After the 'View->Toolbars>Customize' dialog is displayed you can simply drag the items away from it.
HS2

Lisa

• Hero Points: 24
  • User-friendly geek-speak translator extraordinaire
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 02:42:44 PM »
FYI - This is regarding a "Did you know" post regarding adding a control to a toolbar:
http://community.slickedit.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

I've added the info to the tip about removing a control. This post is regarding a bug which doesn't belong with the tips :)

Lisa