SlickEdit Core for Eclipse 4.3.1 is now available in Beta for both Windows and Linux, both 32 and 64 bit platforms.
Use the following URL for your software update site: https://customer.slickedit.com/update/secore/kepler_betaLatest updates and Fixes:
- Fixed issues with multiple workbench windows
- Fixed duplicated menu items in Edit and Navigate menus
- Fixed plugin compatibilty issues with Eclipse Luna 4.4
- Fixed issue with modal dialogs displaying for Windows 8
- Fixed Editor focus issues
- Fixed changing drive FTP client (Windows)
- Fixed issue with SlickEdit command-line prompting
- Updated version number and other fixes
If you have previous SlickEdit Core 4.3.0 Beta, please uninstall before downloading. Help > About Eclipse, and use Installation Details, select SlickEdit Core for Eclipse 4.3.0 and use Uninstall....Notes:
- If an error occurs during install, please try again before reporting an issue. We are still working on issues with the Update Site timing out before completing. It will usually go through on second try.
- If you encounter any new issues, crashes or questions, you can continue to post them to this forum. We will try to investigate and prioritize any issues in a timely manner as we are able.
We appreciate your patience and continued support for SlickEdit Core.