Author Topic: Beta2 MAC SlickC Stack  (Read 1080 times)

rajkej

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 12
Beta2 MAC SlickC Stack
« on: September 03, 2014, 01:34:50 pm »
I was in the Project->Organize All Workspaces dialog, selected lots of old projects that were ported from V18 but didn't exist, clicked delete and it deleted about 5 of them and came up with a slickC stack.

Invalid argument
wman.ex 4970 wman:SetDescription(6,\n)   p_window_id: 39   p_object: OI_TREE_VIEW   p_name: ctltree1
wman.ex 4149 wman:SaveDescriptionText()   p_window_id: 39   p_object: OI_TREE_VIEW   p_name: ctltree1
wman.ex 3996 _workspace_organize_form.ctltree1.on_change(10,7,0)   p_window_id: 39   p_object: OI_TREE_VIEW   p_name: ctltree1
wman.ex 7280 wman:MaybeDeleteWorkspaceFromTree(6,15,0)   p_window_id: 39   p_object: OI_TREE_VIEW   p_name: ctltree1
wman.ex 6704 wman:DeleteButton()   p_window_id: 180   p_object: OI_COMMAND_BUTTON   p_name: ctldelete
wman.ex 6407 _workspace_organize_form.ctldelete.lbutton_up()   p_window_id: 39   p_object: OI_TREE_VIEW   p_name: ctltree1
dlgeditv.ex 6982 show(-modal -xy _workspace_organize_form)   p_window_id: 5   p_object: OI_FORM   p_name:
wman.ex 920 workspace_organize()   p_window_id: 5   p_object: OI_FORM   p_name:

Sandra

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Hero Points: 35
Re: Beta2 MAC SlickC Stack
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:09:28 pm »
I'll look into this one.

When you say the projects didn't exist, do you mean that they had been deleted from disk?

rajkej

• Hero Points: 12
Re: Beta2 MAC SlickC Stack
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:14:14 pm »
I'll look into this one.

When you say the projects didn't exist, do you mean that they had been deleted from disk?
Yes. Because of my past history with updates I usually delete all of my project files (I keep them all in one directory locally while my source code is on the network storage). So SE wasn't running. I had deleted all of my project files (*.vpj, *.vpw, *.vtg, *.vpwhistu). Then I opened SE 19, it ported over the settings from SE 18 and my project list showed lots of files. Then I did the stuff from the first note and got the stack. A second attempt actually deleted all of the items without issue.

Other notes:

The first attempt showed the "Sample Workspaces" and those were part of my delete attempt and were deleted during the first pass.

I told the delete to remove all workspace files and to repeat my answer for all 18 of my workspaces I was deleting.