Author Topic: B5: Context tagging - Tag Files dialog missing buttons?  (Read 2513 times)

skywise

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 10
B5: Context tagging - Tag Files dialog missing buttons?
« on: September 17, 2014, 07:39:56 PM »
I'm seeing Add Tag File, Remove Tag File, Done and Rebuild Tag file buttons along with an Up and Down button that never seem to be enabled?

Also the Options button isn't there?

Clark

• Hero Points: 528
Re: B5: Context tagging - Tag Files dialog missing buttons?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 09:54:44 PM »
Is the "Done" button disabled?  Is the "Add Tag File" button disabled? Both of these buttons are on the far left of the dialog. Other buttons are often disabled depending on where you are in the the left tree. The "Done" button and "Add Tag File" button are never disabled as far as I can tell from the source code.

What platform are you on?

skywise

• Hero Points: 10
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 10:24:54 PM »
Win7x64 - I see the problem I was having, my dialog window isn't showing the whole "dialog" anymore.

If I resize to the far right I can see the other pane with the files and the other buttons (including options)

There's no real indication that there's more info to the right of that dialog... (Aside from the inner pane going straight to the border)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:26:32 PM by skywise »

Dennis

• Hero Points: 517
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 05:08:23 PM »
The group of buttons on the right hand side align with the second column (the list of files).  I'll check if I can add some intelligence to the resize code so that those buttons can't get pushed over the cliff.

Up and Down is only be enabled for language specific tag files when there are multiple tag files for a single language.