Author Topic: Form properties dialog is completely obscured by the form  (Read 2888 times)

Graeme

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 347
Form properties dialog is completely obscured by the form
« on: October 09, 2014, 09:30:04 PM »
In beta 6 win 7, macro -> new form  -  the properties dialog is completely hidden behind the form.

Graeme

Re: Form properties dialog is completely obscured by the form
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 09:36:47 PM »
And with this code slick won't let me set a breakpoint at all - it says "breakpoints are not supported for this project".

Code: [Select]
#include "slick.sh"

defeventtab form5;
void ctlcommand1.lbutton_up()
{
   message("hi gp");
}

_command void test123() name_info(',')
{
   message("hi gp");
}

Graeme

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 09:38:48 PM »
Also, forgot to say, when I place a button control on a form, the height of the button is way too small - you can't read the caption "ctlcommand1"

Graeme

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 09:48:24 PM »
And with this code slick won't let me set a breakpoint at all - it says "breakpoints are not supported for this project".

ok, so that's because I'm trying to set the breakpoint in the debugee rather than the debugger.  If I set the breakpoint with the debugger, it doesn't break in the lbutton_up function.  Should it?  I run the form using "load and run" from the form design window.

If I run the form as above, then go to the debugger and clear then set the breakpoint, slick says "error enabling breakpoint: JDWP error: an unexpected internal error has occurred in the virtual machine".

Graeme

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 09:53:49 PM »
If I run the form not from the designer i.e. using "show form1", then the breakpoints do work and there's no error.