Author Topic: B6: File tabs don't refresh properly when ordered by recently viewed  (Read 2101 times)

skywise

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 10
This is better but I'm still seeing this occasionally on B6 - Win7x64 brief keymode.

My file tab order is set for Most Recently Viewed.

I've currently got 91 windows opened and I went to my (docked and usually hidden) Symbols window to look up a function via right click - Find Symbols - Found the function in the symbols window and double clicked on it to bring it up in the editor.  Scrolled around and then I believe started right clicking and "go to definition" several times as I hopped around several files trying to track down a logic issue and also used the back arrow (Navigate Backward) to jump back to previous file locations.  Some of these files were already loaded and buffered and others were opened as I hopped around.

At some point I ended up looking at a file but the file tab display was halfway through the list with the actual, active, file tab at the beginning of the list at the far left off of the display.  (It's noticeable to me because I use that to quick check what file I'm looking at)

skywise

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 10
Re: B6: File tabs don't refresh properly when ordered by recently viewed
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 08:28:11 PM »
Think I found it -
I did a file search of some files and then clicked on the file in the search window to view it which took me to a new file and the file tab display wasn't updated.