Author Topic: Build icon results in build failure, Using the build on the context menu ok  (Read 2367 times)

dihle

• Junior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
If i initiate a build using the build icon the build fails saying cannot find "build.bat". It appears its not looking in the correct directory. However, if I right click on the project in the Projects pane and select build the "build.bat" file is found and the build is successful. I would expect this to act the same? Is something not configured correctly. The same setup works in SlickEdit 2013 (v18.0.1.2 32-bit) when initiating the build with the icon.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:24:25 pm by dihle »

Lee

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 130
How is your build command configured?  Could you post your project file (.vpj), I am not able to replicate this with any samples I have, so I will need more information.

dihle

Sure, here is the .vpj file.

Lee

• SlickEdit Team Member
Thanks, sure doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary there.  Can you copy the output from the Build tool window, including the failure using the toolbar and the success with right-clicking in the Projects window?  Also could your right-click on the Build icon and select Properties... and confirm the command bound to it?

dihle

Attached is the outputs for building both ways and the icon properties

Lee

• SlickEdit Team Member
Thanks for info.  This will be fixed next build.