Author Topic: RC2, Win64, C language: Horizontal scroll on word wrap comment pasting  (Read 2831 times)

jorick

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 17
I have word wrap turned on for my comments.  If I paste text at the end of a comment that will exceed the rightmost column, the comment wraps as expected but the window scrolls as if the wrap didn't occur.  So if the text line to be inserted is 100 characters, I end up looking at a blank window and then have to scroll back to the left to see my code again.  I don't think scroll on paste should be enabled if word wrap is on.

jorick

• Hero Points: 17
Re: RC2, Win64, C language: Horizontal scroll on word wrap comment pasting
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 08:20:02 PM »
I posted a message about the * moving right one space when typing text into a comment and the comment wraps (see here: http://community.slickedit.com/index.php/topic,10784.msg45503.html).  This is now occuring during this problem where the inserted comment text wraps.  If typing and it wraps, it's okay.

patrick

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Hero Points: 151
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 03:12:21 PM »
I'll take a look at this as I work on the previously reported comment problem.  It will be probably be in the first hotfix, as it's taken me longer than expected to winkle out the root cause.   :-[

patrick

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Hero Points: 151
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 08:13:27 PM »
Fixed.  This will be in the next drop, or in the first hotfix.