Archived Read Only Forums > SlickEdit 2015 v20 Beta Discussion

Tagging lookup problem with using.

(1/1)

jaymmartin:
<header.h>
namespace N1 {
class C1 { };
}

<other.cpp>
#include "header.h"
namespace N2 {
using N1::C1;
//...
class C2: public C1 { };   // (*)
}

Symbol lookup on C1 at line (*)  produces error "Database record not found".

Note: Does same thing in 2014 but with no error message.


Clark:
Interesting. List members works all ways I tried (ex. "void foo() { C1 c1; c1.<list displayed> }"), but go to symbol doesn't no matter what I tried.

Dennis:
Good catch.  There was a bug in the routine that removed duplicate symbol matches.  Will be fixed in the next beta drop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version