Author Topic: Missing Close, Next Diff, Prev Diff, Find,Undo and Help in Diffzilla Dialog  (Read 4286 times)

rascheri

• Junior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
While comparing two files or two directories in SlickEdit 2015 Pro and SlickEdit 2014 Pro I see that the buttons, Close, Next Diff, Prev Diff, Find, Undo and Help are missing from the bottom of the window. I use these often. When merging code I often skip over changes that I don't care about and I very often have to UNDO a change. These are great features that appear to be missing in both SlickEdit 2015 Pro and SlickEdit 2014 Pro. I see that they do appear in SlickEdit 2011.  Are there plans to bring these buttons back?  Can we enable them some how now?

rascheri

I found the missing buttons. If you right click at the top of the Diffzilla Dialog/Window and select Maximize then all of the buttons are visible.

That's good. I really needed these buttons.

Dan

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 153
What platform are you on?  Can you post a picture?

rascheri

I found the buttons. I reposted to explain how to get to them. You can delete it or keep it for others if you like.

Tim Kemp

• Hero Points: 92
@rascheri, the idea of a beta test is to find problems and report them so the developers at SlickEdit can fix them. If you don't tell them which version you are using, they can't fix it. It's nice you found a workaround, but that doesn't mean the problem shouldn't be fixed.

In other words, please answer @Dan's question. And thank you for finding and reporting issues!

rascheri

SlickEdit 2015 Pro, v20.0.0.5 64-bit
OS VER: 6.01.7601 SP1

SlickEdit 2014 Pro, v19.0.2.5 32-bit
OS VER: 6.01.7601 SP1

Let me know if you need more information.
Thanks, Rick.

Dan

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Hero Points: 153
They're only visible if you maximize the window?