Author Topic: SlickEdit 2007, v12.0.1 is now available!  (Read 5350 times)

ScottW, VP of Dev

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 64
SlickEdit 2007, v12.0.1 is now available!
« on: May 23, 2007, 09:43:09 PM »
SlickEdit 2007, v12.0.1 contains bug fixes and performance enhancements to the initial release of SlickEdit 2007.  Additionally, it includes the revised Key Bindings dialog that was included in the beta but pulled from the final release. Code Annotations did not make it into this release, and we plan to release that in our regular summer update.

This update has been made available to our forum members in advance of the formal announcement, which will go out next week. Please report any issues you find with this update so we can address them as quickly as possible.

One important note: unlike previous update releases, this is not a patch. Previously we released an installer that included only the updated files, which were then overlaid on top of an existing full release. The installer for v12.0.1 contains all of the files needed to run SlickEdit. Consequently, you will need to be a registered SlickEdit user to download the installer.

Directions to dowload the update:
  • Login to the SlickEdit website using your SlickEdit User Name and Password: http://www.slickedit.com/
  • Select "Registered Products" from the list on the right-hand side navigation.
  • In your registered product(s) list, click on the name of the product that you would like to update.
  • Choose the download file and install the update.

Warm Regards,
--Scott

Tim Keating

• Community Member
  • Hero Points: 1
Re: SlickEdit 2007, v12.0.1 is now available!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
What the heck is up with product registration? I registered my serial number FOUR days ago, and it hasn't showed up in my list of registered products yet. Which makes no sense, when you consider I originally bought SlickEdit 2007 through the website in the first place.

Wouldn't be so annoying, if I didn't have to be registered to download the patch . . .

TimK

ScottW, VP of Dev

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 64
Re: SlickEdit 2007, v12.0.1 is now available!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 05:31:43 PM »
My apologies! Please call us and we'll get this worked out immediately. Tell the receptionist that you are having a problem with registration and she will route you to the appropriate person in sales to expedite this.

1 919.473.0070  or   1.800.934.EDIT

--Scott