Author Topic: SlickEdit on MacOS  (Read 12229 times)

GaryFerland

• Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
Re: SlickEdit on MacOS
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2018, 10:03:54 PM »
are these onscreen errors something that will be fixed, or is that the expected operation?
thanks,
Gary

Clark

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 528
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2018, 11:58:39 PM »
At the moment, these Qt warnings are normal. We've looked into this in the past and haven't figured at work around for it. It does not mean anything actually didn't work. At some point, we modify the Qt source to simply remove the message. If it was our source, it would have been changed already.

GaryFerland

• Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2018, 09:28:39 PM »
thanks for the help, I bought a professional license.  Sounds like I am the only one using it on a Mac?  I used it for years on Windows but have moved on to Macs, due to the need to be linux compatible.  The code i am developing has its big runs on MPI clusters.

I bought the license with one year of maintenance.  I do see the license in my accounts, but it says that the maintenance expired eight years ago.  The maintenance add-on did not kick in.  It is on the invoice.
thanks,
Gary

Rodney

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Hero Points: 54
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2018, 01:39:06 AM »
Maintenance expiration should be fixed on your web account now.

++rodney

Dan

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Hero Points: 153
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2018, 11:58:49 AM »
Sounds like I am the only one using it on a Mac?

I think our Mac user base has been growing pretty steadily since we got a native Mac version in version 17.  Before that we had an X11 product that ran on Mac and it wasn't as popular.