Author Topic: Find In Files Behavior  (Read 361 times)

lynnmcqueen

• New Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
Find In Files Behavior
« on: April 26, 2018, 11:19:47 pm »
When I use find in files and there are matches on multiple files, I can click on a match within a file.  A tab opens in the edit window and I can edit the matched instance.  When I go to click on another match in a different file, the original tab is replaced by the new file and one tab only remains, and it is the new file.  How can I keep the original tab and have a 2nd tab opened up when I click on a match in another file?

Graeme

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 261
Re: Find In Files Behavior
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 11:35:43 pm »
In tools -> options -> editing -> editor windows, for Files per window, select one file per window; for "hide tabs when one window" select "auto".  Close the options dialog.  Use the zoom-window command to show or hide the file tabs.  The buffers tab in the Files toolbar also shows all of your open files.  There's also a small down arrow at the right hand end of the tabs  - click it to see a list of your editor windows - or run the command document-tab-list-buffers.

marshasarv

• New Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
Re: Find In Files Behavior
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 04:54:28 am »
Hello,

I am Marsha Leyva working in Sarv Webs Pvt. Ltd. The bulk SMS Service working best for the businesses. The open rate of the bulk SMS is the reason that It is the first choice of the business promoters.

To know more visit @ Bulk SMS Service providers