Author Topic: [SOLVED]How to disable project properties window?  (Read 1934 times)

Iosif Stalin

• Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
[SOLVED]How to disable project properties window?
« on: December 25, 2018, 12:22:55 PM »
I try to disable project properties window appear after add a new project. I coment string with "show('-modal -mdi -xy _project_form',new_project_name..." in workspace_new_project2 function of project.e file (and add _message_box("!!!"))
Code: [Select]
int workspace_new_project2 ...
_message_box("!!!");
      if (ShowPropertiesDialog) {
         //result=show('-modal -mdi -xy _project_form',new_project_name,_ProjectHandle(new_project_name),PROJECTPROPERTIES_TABINDEX_FILES);
         //toolbarUpdateFilterList(new_project_name);
      }
But project properties window is still appearing after message box "!!!".
How not to show project properties window after add a new project?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 08:40:35 AM by Iosif Stalin »

Dan

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 153
Re: How to disable project properties window?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 10:22:10 AM »
Are you sure that it's not being shown somewhere else?  If you find the dialog's on_create, you can use _StackDump() to see where it's being shown. 

That will give offsets, not line numbers, so you'd have to go to the given file and run "st -f <offset>" on the SlickEdit command line.

Iosif Stalin

• Community Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 04:36:10 PM »
Are you sure that it's not being shown somewhere else? 
I think yes. But I did't know how find the call. Your advise is very helpful. If I solve the problem I will write where is the call.

Iosif Stalin

• Community Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 08:40:13 AM »
In the begining workspace_new_project2(...) calls _ProjectCreateFromTemplate(...). This function fills the _str initmacro with "show_project_properties_files_tab". Then (at the end) find_index(initmacro) find the index and call_index(configName,index) calls show_project_properties_files_tab(Release). Wich calls project_edit(...) e.t.c.