Author Topic: Cannot seem to obtain trial license  (Read 1604 times)

MarcNS

• New Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
Cannot seem to obtain trial license
« on: September 20, 2019, 03:30:09 PM »
I requested a trial license yesterday afternoon and now, almost 24 hours later, have not heard anything back. 
I did receive a very quick email from the territory sales manager who provided social media links and an offer to facilitate support during the trial period, however no license has arrived. My email messages to this sales manager explaining that I am still waiting for a trial license have gone unanswered.

A little while ago I tried calling Slickedit to ask about status and finally gave up after almost 20 mins on hold waiting for sales.

Do you guys really want me to evaluate Slickedit?   Not a very good first impression with this extremely frustrating experience...

Marc

Rodney

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 54
Re: Cannot seem to obtain trial license
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 04:02:30 PM »
Nothing bounced from you on our end (assuming you used the same email address that you registered on this forum with). Check your Spam folder. You can also re-request the existing trial license. Failing all that, Support will be able to sort you out.

++rodney

MarcNS

• New Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
Re: Cannot seem to obtain trial license
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 01:20:18 PM »
For completeness (for anyone watching), it appears that my local mail server has been quarantining the trial license attachments as they arrive.  Slickedit promptly sent me a trial license via another method after I logged a ticket.
Trial is ongoing.

Thanks.