Author Topic: With Alt-, in a .c file the wrong compatible parameters are offered  (Read 1425 times)

rowbearto

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 132
Look for compatparams.tar.gz on support, and follow instructions in the README file.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 03:34:55 AM by rowbearto »

Dennis

• Hero Points: 515
Re: With Alt-, in a .c file the wrong compatible parameters are offered
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 10:37:41 PM »
Just to let you know, I got this and the others, and plan to look into them next week.

rowbearto

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 02:55:43 PM »

Dennis

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 02:11:52 PM »
I still have all your bug reports on my todo list.  A feature that I expected to take two weeks took four so things fell back a bit.

Dennis

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 07:09:24 PM »
I tried the example and used your user.cfg.xml.  All the test cases worked fine, except for the third one, where it indeed did not list &FLASHmutexHandle, however, that symbol was not defined in the source file.  Maybe there was an additional header file you intended to include?

I did stumble upon a couple minor bugs, in ANSI-C mode, we shouldn't be offering "nullptr" or "new CLASS" as completion options.  I will add fixes for that to the 25.0.1 hot fix.

rowbearto

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 07:50:32 PM »
I just tried it and I observe the same as you. For the 3rd parameter I see same as you, but my code has evolved since that time so I can't find where the original came from to give you for reproduction.

When I reported this I had hotfix 2, but now I have hotfix 6. Something must have been fixed between hotfixes 2 and 6 to fix this.