Author Topic: Font Size In Split Windows Not Consistent  (Read 791 times)

kafolske

• Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
Font Size In Split Windows Not Consistent
« on: May 31, 2022, 09:30:17 PM »
I have noticed with 26.1.x and 26.2.x on Mac that when I split windows, the font size on one side is not always the same as the font in the other window.  It looks as if the file has been zoomed out and the font has shrunk to the point where it is difficult to see.

I have attached an example from the same file split across two windows and captured the same section of the file.

Anyone else seeing this?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 08:54:07 AM by kafolske »

Dennis

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 517
Re: Font Size In Split Windows Not Consistent
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 01:08:36 PM »
Once you split the window, that's a separate view of the file, so if you zoom in or out, it only effects that window.  This is by design.

Rodney

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 54
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 02:17:40 PM »
@kafolske
Please correct the email address in your profile. You will not receive topic notification emails until you do so.

++rodney

kafolske

• Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2022, 08:53:06 AM »
Once you split the window, that's a separate view of the file, so if you zoom in or out, it only effects that window.  This is by design.

That is a true statement, however, when I create a new window from a window that has not been zoomed in or out, I should get another window that is also not zoomed in or out.   The behavior that I am seeing is that the new window appears to be zoomed out.