SlickEdit Product Discussion > SlickEdit®

Vertical size of documents tabs

(1/2) > >>

arnaldo:
Is there a way to change the vertical size of the documents tabs? On a 4K monitor (macOS) they are very short, almost just space for the text. On my notebook (much less real state) they are relatively taller and nicer.

thanks in advance!

Graeme:
yes, there is a way.  In tools -> options -> font -> application -> document tabs.  Choose a larger font.

Clark:
Looks like you have to restart SlickEdit after changing the Document Tab font in order for the changes to take effect.

arnaldo:
Thanks for the suggestion, but as I said, "almost only the space for the text". I'm talking about adding vertical space around the text, so making the text bigger is not what I'm looking for.

Take a look at the attached image to see the difference. The "larger" window is from a 14" MacBook (3024x1964) and the "smaller" one is from a 4K display attached to a Mac Studio (3840x2160). For some reason, when Slickedit vertically sizes the tabs based on the display size and it becomes cramped between the toolbar and the source window.

Dennis:
On the MacBook, are you using scaling or native resolution?  Check macOS > System Settings > Displays > choice for "Larger Text ... More Space"

Actually, I probably do not need to ask.  I can reproduce this issue if I change my Display setting to the middle setting.  I will look into this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version