SlickEdit Product Discussion > Did you know?

View Indentation Levels

<< < (2/2)

chrisant:

--- Quote from: Wanderer on November 08, 2010, 03:06:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: pvonkaenel on November 08, 2010, 01:50:41 PM ---I just tried it in 15.0.1.3 and it seems to work.  However, I find it makes the current line more difficult to read.

--- End quote ---
Using 15.0.1.3, I don't see any difference between "Draw box only" and "Syntax indent ruler".

--- End quote ---
Syntax Indent Ruler only works for monospace fonts, otherwise it falls back to Draw Box Only.
There are other topics in the forum on this issue, some searching can probably find them.
Some monospace fonts are not attributed correctly, and I vaguely recall there may have been a related issue with either Unicode fonts or Unicode encoding in file buffers.

pdebonte:

--- Quote from: pvonkaenel on November 08, 2010, 01:50:41 PM ---I just tried it in 15.0.1.3 and it seems to work.  However, I find it makes the current line more difficult to read.
Peter
--- End quote ---

Might lighter Current line box and column colors make it less distracting?  For example, I've set the current line:

* box color to white [i.e. white on white, since I'm not interested in the box, only the column markers],
* column color changed to 192 (light) gray [default=128 (medium) gray].Share & Enjoy,
-Pete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version