Author Topic: _[lang]_proc_search and context-tagging  (Read 32399 times)

bercikr

• Community Member
  • Hero Points: 2
Re: _[lang]_proc_search and context-tagging
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »
statement does not seem to work even using the [lang]_are_statements_supported callback you mentioned. I did a quick search through the macro directory and didn't see that callback referenced anywhere so I'm not sure it's even applicable to this version of SE.

-Rob

Dennis

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 515
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 06:12:22 PM »
Define "does not seem to work".  With "block", which was a new tag type added in 13.0, you said you got the wrong bitmap.  What bitmap do you see when you use "statement" instead of "block"?

The callback is checked in _are_statements_supported(), which is in listproc.e.  True, it really doesn't make a tremoundous amount of difference, except for enabling the menu option to show or hide statements in the Defs tool window.  In your case, since you are inserting statements using sort of a back-door mechanism, turning off showing statements in the Defs tool window won't really make a difference anyway.

bercikr

• Community Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 06:20:03 PM »
When i say, "Does not work" I mean nothing shows up in the outline view at all when I change "block" to "statement".

Dennis

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 515
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 06:35:57 PM »
ok, I think you have two options at this point:

1) you could use "label" instead of "statement"

2) you could right click in the Outline view and turn on "Show Statements"

bercikr

• Community Member
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 07:28:25 PM »
Label works ok. I get a black square box instead of the magenta 'f'. So, does it really matter what I choose now that I have chosen the VS_TAGFLAG_static? Is that the reason these aren't showing up in my tag files any longer or is it the "block" command that is causing that?