Author Topic: BUG: some DBCS problem in v13.0.1  (Read 9672 times)

Ding Zhaojie

  • Senior Community Member
  • Posts: 194
  • Hero Points: 37
Re: BUG: some DBCS problem in v13.0.1
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 03:41:40 am »
I compared the tbclipbd.e, and I found the v13.0.2 removed both two "p_UTF8 = orig_utf8;" in _set_clipboard_preview(). But:

Code: [Select]
   activate_window(_clipboards_view_id);
   p_UTF8 = orig_utf8; ////////////////////////
   _free_selection(markid);
   restore_pos(p);
   activate_window(orig_wid);
   preview_wid.refresh('W');
   preview_wid.p_redraw = true;
}

the last "p_UTF8 = orig_utf8;" should be kept. I added it back and the problem solved.