Author Topic: Are hotfixes going to be posted on the website?  (Read 6025 times)

Phil Barila

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 61
Are hotfixes going to be posted on the website?
« on: September 27, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »
Just wondering.  It's unclear whether there is an 11.03 patch coming.  And there is no place to see a comprehensive list of hotfixes, so it's a bit hard to know if you've fixed a peeve that I've given up on...   ;)
At least, please put up a list of available hotfixes so we can see if there are any we want to ask for them.

ScottW, VP of Dev

• Hero Points: 64
Re: Are hotfixes going to be posted on the website?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 07:03:01 PM »
At this point, we have no plan to release an 11.0.3. All of the issues reported so far can be handled via hot fixes.

We are planning on posting the hotfixes on the website.  We're still working out some of the final details on where they will be posted and the mechanics for getting them posted. I hope to have them available next week.

--Scott

Phil Barila

• Hero Points: 61
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 07:22:49 PM »
Putting them up is good!

pvonkaenel

• Hero Points: 6
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 11:16:46 AM »
At this point, we have no plan to release an 11.0.3. All of the issues reported so far can be handled via hot fixes.

We are planning on posting the hotfixes on the website.  We're still working out some of the final details on where they will be posted and the mechanics for getting them posted. I hope to have them available next week.

--Scott

Any idea when the hot-fixes will be available?

Thanks,
Peter

ScottW, VP of Dev

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 01:37:48 PM »
Soon, very soon. We're still working out some of the details for the web page. Sorry for the delay.

--Scott

ScottW, VP of Dev

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 03:57:33 PM »
I posted a new topic to announce that the download page is now available: http://community.slickedit.com/index.php?topic=598.0

Sorry for the delay!

--Scott