Author Topic: "View" button on subversion History window does not work - SE v16, Windows 7  (Read 3638 times)

larrybro

• Junior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
I recently migrated from SlickEdit v15 to v16 on Windows 7.   I use the Subversion command line as my version control system.  When I select a particular revision of a file in the History window (Tools->Version Control->History for <file>) and click on the View button, it fails with a message "Could not get repository for <path/file>".  The other functions on that History window work fine.  For example, it can diff 2 versions of the file from the repository, and all of the actual history info is correct.

This works fine on SlickEdit v15 (same Windows 7 machine, same subversion repository, same files).  I tracked it down as far as some function in subversion.e that is trying to get the URL for the selected version of the file.   It's having trouble; doesn't seem to know what the subversion repository root is...

Anyone else seeing this or have any ideas?

Dan

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 153
I was able to reproduce this, I don't think it will be too hard to fix.  Would you PM me an email address and I will send you a new macro when I get this fixed so you can try it out?

maui

I'm having the same problem.  I'm using V16.0.0.0 on Linux.  Is there a patch available for this yet?

Thanks.

SlickEdit Support

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 29
SlickEdit v16.0.3 should be available to you for download in your Registered Products section at www.slickedit.com

maui

That fixed it.

Thank you.