Author Topic: Unity3d support  (Read 17824 times)

Clark

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 526
Re: Unity3d support
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 11:06:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure those files are automatically generated. Can you bug them to ship the .xml files for those .dll files. It's trivial as you know for us to utilize them.

We can't ship files or data we don't own :-(

sandworm

• Community Member
  • Hero Points: 1
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 11:16:49 PM »
I will post it to my thread in the Unity forum, but in the meantime, are you still able to integrate Unity support in b17?

Clark

• SlickEdit Team Member
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »
Yes. I already added the second DLL. The XML files are used for comments. Not essential but helpful.

skywise

• Hero Points: 10
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2012, 12:16:21 AM »
Let me add my thanks as well Clark, I just started messing around with Unity this last week and had started messing with the C# and using SE and Google led me right here.

Another thing you might consider is adding a ".NET" or "Mono" group to the tagging options that would auto-select .DLLs as the tagging type.  My first attempt was to try to scan .cs files which, obviously Unity doesn't have.  (Although a Unity project type on SE would be great too)

Clark

• SlickEdit Team Member
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2012, 12:54:04 AM »
The support I added for unity is easier than even auto tag. Just open a c# file, start typing, and the necessary tag files will be built.

You do need to create a project in SlickEdit with wildcards to specify your source files.