Author Topic: When opening SlickEdit, always fullscreen. Why?  (Read 2541 times)

zeniitti

• Junior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
When opening SlickEdit, always fullscreen. Why?
« on: November 30, 2012, 09:18:02 am »
Some odd reason SlickEdit nowadays does not remember window settings. I don't keep SE fullscreen, because I have many programs behind it and it is more faster to me to work. But after I have closed SE and open it again, it does not remember it's window size. It opens fullscreen with menus etc. By fullscreen I don't mean that real fullscreen from View-menu. Options are set to auto save setting before closing SE.

I'm using quite old 10.0.2 version, but it worked before  :-\

Graeme

• Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 322
Re: When opening SlickEdit, always fullscreen. Why?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 11:37:51 am »
You could try this.  Close slick, backup your configuration folder, run slick, type the command tbresetall on the slick command line.  If that doesn't help then, close slick, backup your configuration folder, rename the file vslick.sta to vslick.sta.old, run slick, check your configuration settings are more or less what you had before  - then see if the problem is gone.  If that doesn't help, backup your config folder, rename your config folder to something.old, run slick and redo your configuration settings and see if the problem is gone.

Phil Barila

• Hero Points: 61
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 12:15:43 pm »
Is your shortcut set to open it "Maximized"?

zeniitti

• Junior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 12:20:52 pm »
Is your shortcut set to open it "Maximized"?
Yes it was! How is that possible? Maybe I've messed it up by myself. Thanks for the tip!

Phil Barila

• Hero Points: 61
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 04:52:50 pm »
Glad I could be of assistance.