Author Topic: Beta 6 Tab Color Still Unusable  (Read 9287 times)

rfranz

• Junior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 0
Re: Beta 6 Tab Color Still Unusable
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 06:31:25 PM »
Very glad to hear the gradients are going and will be configurable.  I just started using the beta (on Linux), and the dark blue gradient is horrible.  Google brought me here after I couldn't find a way to change it.

Clark

• SlickEdit Team Member
  • Senior Community Member
  • Hero Points: 528
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 10:37:39 AM »
Please try beta 7 and see how you like the new document tabs and color configuration.

Thanks

jc44

• Hero Points: 22
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 10:47:11 AM »
Yup - that seems good to me - I get to keep my bright pink tabs by default :-)

rowbearto

• Hero Points: 132
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 01:14:41 PM »
Its good for me now.  With the gradient gone it is clearer.  I did need to change the color of the active tab as it was too dark for me - I'm glad I'm able to do that now.  Thank you very much!!

Even with the color change, I still find myself also using the old tab interface.  Only because it is at the bottom of the editor window, which equates to roughly the middle of the screen.  With the new tabs on the top I need to look more 'up' at the top of my monitor instead of the middle of the screen in the old location.  Its just more comfortable for me to look towards the middle of the screen (less strain on moving eyes/neck).

I wonder if there is any possibility to be able to get the new tab interface at the same location as the old one, at the bottom of the editor window?