Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SlickEdit® / v27 and v28 editing areas slow down
« Last post by iccpicc on April 25, 2024, 01:30:41 AM »
I used the v26 version of the editing area to run smoothly, with the mouse scroll can respond immediately;
The v27 v28 version also responds smoothly when the file is first opened, but after a few minutes, the response will become slow and stuttering, and the mouse will not be able to move immediately after scrolling.
But if you reload the file again, the reload_with_encoding command gets faster again, for some reason;
I also checked that the Settings for option--File Options--Load are the same as in V26, but they are not resolved.
SlickEdit® / Re: Command line search/replace wrap behaving differently
« Last post by Clark on April 25, 2024, 12:17:13 AM »
Your fix fails sometimes. I can't always get it to fail but sometimes it fails. I get it to fail more often when I use the mouse but I know I got it to fail once using the keyboard.

I figured that since we are already prompting in the message line, might as well keep prompting in the message line. I could add an option to get_event() to avoid bailing when focus changes but that would take a new installer.

« Last post by Dennis on April 24, 2024, 11:07:41 PM »
Tried out the hot fix.  Don't really like the command line prompting instead of the message box.  I have a somewhat simpler fix.  Patch attached.
« Last post by Dennis on April 24, 2024, 08:24:07 PM »
That...was...FAST!
« Last post by Clark on April 24, 2024, 08:23:07 PM »
Fixed typo
« Last post by Dennis on April 24, 2024, 08:20:25 PM »
Thanks.  BTW, the hotfix page has a small typo (28.0.0.2).
« Last post by Clark on April 24, 2024, 02:13:09 PM »
This has been broken for many years

A hot fix is available for this.

Download the hot fix here:

https://www.slickedit.com/hotfixes

Then load the hot fix: Help>Product Updates>Load Hot Fix...
A hot fix is available for this.

Download the hot fix here:

https://www.slickedit.com/hotfixes

Then load the hot fix: Help>Product Updates>Load Hot Fix...
Reproduced. Had to expand the "Git Update Workspace" dialog (hit "+" to expand) to get the repeated loop.
In the Git Update Workspace window, if a file has been deleted or re-named then clicking on the deleted file triggers a 'File not found' prompt, followed by another similar prompt, followed by 'Could not get local version for file ...' prompt. And then it loops.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]