Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SlickEdit® / Re: Issue with Current line and build window
« Last post by Clark on Today at 10:40:53 pm »
For some reason, I can't follow how you've changed your colors. Please post your user.cfg.xml. Thanks
SlickEdit® / Re: SE21 + SE22 Golang context tagging/auto-completion bug
« Last post by Dennis on Today at 09:23:53 pm »
Problem reproduced.  May be able to hot fix this one.  It looks like the tagging is correct, we are just having a hard time digging this symbol out of the database.  It appears to be defined in dozens of different files.

UPDATE:  There is a tagging bug which is not hot-fixable.  I'll try to come up with a workaround for that on Monday, otherwise, this will be fixed in 22.0.1.
Thanks.
Replicated.  I'll try to hot fix this one as soon as possible.  Should be simple.
This will fixed in an upcoming hot fix for v22.
SlickEdit® / SE21 + SE22 Golang context tagging/auto-completion bug
« Last post by rcordeau on Today at 08:48:51 pm »
Hi,
I noticed that in both 2016 and now 2017, there seems to be an incomplete Golang context tagging database. It works on most cases (like import "fmt"), but it doesn't seem to work with 'import "syscall"'. It might be a more complicated package to parse and include in the context tagging/auto completion engine.
To reproduce:
Create a new "Go" file.
package main
import "syscall"
fun main() {
   t := syscall.SYS_IOCTL  <--- this should have auto completed or be at least shown in the context menu because SYS_IOCTL is a constant in the syscall package
}
Here is a link to the package: https://golang.org/pkg/syscall/
Thanks,
Rob
SlickEdit® / Re: have some problem on MacOS
« Last post by Dennis on Today at 07:59:02 pm »
@cheng:  I was able to reproduce the problem on my machine by creating a case-sensitive file system.  Normally, macOS file systems are case-insensitive (while preserving case).
Thank you sir!
It's actually not a macro. It's an alias.

Open Options and then select whatever language you want to add it to. Then go to Aliases and add a new alias. Enter "paren" for the Alias Name and check the Surround with box. Then enter the following definition for the alias:

%\L(%\m sur_text%)

Then assign the "surround-with-paren" command to whatever key sequence you want to bind it to.
SlickEdit® / Re: V22.0.0.8 crash ver often in win10
« Last post by Dan on Today at 07:05:13 pm »
Can you attach Visual Studio and get a minidump?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10