Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SlickEdit® / Re: Disable Menu Bar & Document Tabs
« Last post by Clark on June 27, 2018, 08:48:28 pm »
Window>Zoom Toggle will expand the current window and hide the tabs. I use this a lot.

Currently, only full screen mode (View>Full Screen) removes the menu bar on Mac. On windows, only the title bar is removed.
Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce it at will.

If there is anything I can do to help you debug it, such as things to look out for, or if you want to send me a private vs_exe with debug prints, I'd be willing to help out with that.
I often find myself in a situation where I do not want to add files to my project, but I would nonetheless like to see them in the Projects window. An option to show non-project files with a visual indicator of their non-project status (eg. dimmed) would be really handy in cases like this.

Iker
SlickEdit® / Re: ESC no longer launches command line
« Last post by brebey on June 26, 2018, 11:54:29 pm »
Argh!  I looked through there for variants of "command", not "cmd", before I asked here.  Thanks fro knowing the right command to look for.  That was the problem - the key had been changed somehow.  All fixed up.  I appreciate the help.
SlickEdit® / Re: ESC no longer launches command line
« Last post by davehohl on June 26, 2018, 10:58:04 pm »
In Tools>Options>Keyboard and Mouse>Key Bindings make sure the ESC key is bound to cmdline-toggle.
Features and/or Improvements / Re: Ligature support please?!
« Last post by Dennis on June 26, 2018, 07:14:32 pm »
Are you on Mac, Windows, or Linux?  Mac is very doable, but due to the version of Qt we are using, Windows and Linux would be major undertakings.
SlickEdit® / Disable Menu Bar & Document Tabs
« Last post by weswitt on June 26, 2018, 06:09:36 pm »
Is there a way to disable (remove) the menu bar and then access is with just the ALT key?
Is there a way to remove the document tabs so they are not displayed?
SlickEdit® / ESC no longer launches command line
« Last post by brebey on June 26, 2018, 01:30:14 pm »
I have SlickEdit 2013 (v18.0.1.2 64-bit).  ESC has always launched the SE  command line at the bottom of the SE window so that I could run SE commands, unless I was recording a keyboard macro, in which case ESC would cancel the macro recording. 

All of a sudden, ESC won't bring up the command line;  it seems to ALWAYS be wanting to cancel a macro.  If no macro is being recorded when I press ESC, I'm told "There is nothing to cancel", rather than being shown the command line so that I can enter commands.

Anybody have any idea how this could have happened and what can be done to correct it?
SlickEdit® / Re: AccuRev support?
« Last post by b on June 25, 2018, 11:35:41 pm »
As I am no expert on accurev, I can't help.  Thanks, anyway.
SlickEdit® / Installing hotfix resets auto update option
« Last post by Nosh on June 24, 2018, 03:38:08 pm »
Every time I install a hotfix "Help->Product Updates->Load Hot Fix..." the "Automatically check for updates" option is reset to "Once per day".
Is this intentionally or a bug?

Regards, Norbert
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]