SlickEdit Community

Archived Read Only Forums => SlickEdit 2017 v22 Beta Discussion => Topic started by: tuchman on August 06, 2017, 12:43:51 pm

Title: Incorrect SE22-B1 perl color coding
Post by: tuchman on August 06, 2017, 12:43:51 pm
Win64, SE22-B1
Perl code coloring below incorrect (se2017.jpg)
Correct SE21 as reference  (se2016.jpg)

BTW: SE22 raised dialog on first startup: "Color coding profile: perl: Invalid type 'bqbackslash'".
This was repeatable on following starts.
I then went into "Languages|...perl|Color Coding", and clicked "reset".
The dialog is no longer raised.

Edit: Another example of SE22 color coding issues attached.
Thx!
Title: Re: Incorrect SE22-B1 perl color coding
Post by: Clark on August 07, 2017, 03:54:19 pm
We fixed the issue with "bqbackslash". Ran into same problem with other languages.

Reproduced the color coding issues. Fixed color coding issues for beta 2.

Thanks for posting.