Author Topic: RC5. Mac, Slick Crashed (SIGSEGV)  (Read 1042 times)


  • Senior Community Member
  • Posts: 1720
  • Hero Points: 170
  • Text
RC5. Mac, Slick Crashed (SIGSEGV)
« on: November 07, 2014, 08:23:04 pm »
Attached is the crash report.

I was trying to "Reload with Encoding...".
I tried several times on file, and Slick appeared to do nothing - totally ignoring the change.
I switched to B.h file, and the encoding change worked as expected.
I switched to file, and again, the encoding change worked.

Then, I went back to, and tried again several times.
Finally, Slick made the change to Utf16 (and so, ended up displaying garbage because the file is 8bit).
Then, I could not get slick to change nor back to text or UTF8.

[size=78%]Finally, Slickedit had enough of that, and crashed.[/size]
[/size][size=78%]So, I dunno if Slick has a problem with *.mm, or just[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Either way, something is seriously busted here.[/size]